ADVANCED KITESURF COURSE
AND KITEBOARDING LESSONS
AT THE STAGNONE KITESURF SPOT
MARSALA SICILY ITALY
STAGNONE KITESURF SCHOOL by Kitesurfer Academy
The Advanced Kitesurf Course
Price: 70 euro per hour (Kitesurf Private Lessons)
Attention! We need much more hours to correct only approximately or incorrectly learned techniques than to teach techniques from scratch.
For whom? For all those who already have sufficient kitesurfing knowledge and are independent kitesurfers, but want to improve their Kitesurf skills safely and progressively. This is done under the supervision of a professional kitesurf instructor who avoids mistakes that are difficult to be eliminate later.
Where: At our kitesurf school at the Stagnone in particular in the best position: The Kitespot of Birgi Vecchi
Hours: Depending on the Kitesurf level of the student, usually 4 to 10 hours.
This course will boost your theoretical and practical Kitesurf knowledge.
The goals of the Advanced Kitesurf Course at the Kitesurfer Academy which are to be achieved are:
- Advanced knowledge of the wind window dynamics during kitesurfing.
- Aerodynamics: Dynamic use of the kite.
- International kitesurf rules and relevant signs as well as international nautical rules and nautical signs.
Kitesurf Goals and techniques to be achieved
- Transitions (Turns)
- Pop (very important – first step in all “tricks”)
- Simple Kitesurf jump
- Kitesurf Jump with Grab
- Retrieval of a board at sea
- Rescue at sea of a kitesurfer or a person in distress
- Introduction to the kiteloop – down loop – Progressive training until the effective power kiteloop.
Additional articles recommended for Kitesurf learning are: Sunglasses with high sun protection factor, light jacket ? or T-shirts, shorts and drinking water.
You have to be able to swim, but in the “Stagnone” of Marsala – Birgi Vecchi, the water is so shallow that one life jacket is enough!
Info request Matteo Lizzio Cell. & WhatsApp:.+39 389 206 27 09 09